Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving LEARNZ virtual field trips. It is also important that you supply an evaluation to ensure we can continue to provide field trips to you free of charge.
Teachers of enrolled classes who sent in an evaluation by Friday 12 September went into the draw to win the set of poster sized maps of New Zealand, kindly donated by Land Information New Zealand (LINZ).
Congratulations to Gabriel Hawke and her class from St Mary's School in Hastings!
Teachers you can still complete the Geospatial evaluation through your MyLEARNZ control panel.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ team leader or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.