Audioconferences allow students to talk to experts live during the field trip and ask their own questions. Image: LEARNZ.
Audioconferences form an integral part of the LEARNZ virtual field trip experience.
- Audioconference timetable - including times, places, experts, topics, and links to the questions and summaries
- Audioconference questions - from schools for each audioconference
- Audioconference summaries - submitted by speaking and listening schools after an audioconference
- Audioconference recordings - listen to audioconferences recorded during this field trip
- Listen live to audioconferences - audiostreamed via the Internet with the option to join the LEARNZ Backchannel
For more information about audioconferences go to LEARNZ Support - Audioconferences
Participating in audioconferences is a great class activity. Take it from these teacher comments regarding previous field trips:
- "Our first field trip and the kids thoroughly enjoyed the live audioconferences...They really felt like they were there." K. Edwards - Brightwater School
- "The interactive nature of it captures the children and keeps them interested." R. Fraser - Ardgowan School
- "Audioconference was our major learning focus and it covered all the students questions that they had." P. LeLievre - Broadfield School
- "Great experience for my students - they love the hands on and real time (audio)conferencing." Trina Bennett - Finlayson Park School